CellCAN 2017 Forum
CellCAN organizes, in partnership with the Centre for Commercialization of Cancer Immunotherapy (C3i) and BioCanRx, its First Pancanadian Strategic Forum, Cell & Gene Therapy Revolution: Get Ready!
The purpose of the forum is therefore to identify concrete courses of action to help stakeholders in the field to be better equipped to deal with this major medical revolution.
The event will highlight the expertise of renowned presenters through lectures and discussion panels, but will also build upon the ideas and skills of participants through workshops.
- Highlight the most recent innovations in cell therapy, including cancer immunotherapies.
- Reveal facilitators and barriers to cell and gene therapy translation in Canada.
- Identify lessons learned and the promising technologies in manufacturing.
- Build on effective commercialization for the benefit of all Canadians.
- Identify reimbursement possibilities for novel therapies.
- Discuss issues related to regulation.
This event will take place on March 9 & 10, 2017.
At the Westin Montreal - 270 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montreal, QC H2Y 0A3
Who should attend:
- Academics (professors, students, post-doc)
- Clinicians and Researchers
- Cell and Tissue Manufacturing Personnel
- Federal and provincial funding agencies
- Federal and provincial health ministries
- Industry (pharmaceuticals, biotech, etc.)
- Investors, Analysts & Business Developers
- Regulatory & Policy Agencies
- Patient Advocacy Organizations, Patient Advocates & Clinicians
- Science and Medical Journalists
We look forward to seeing you in Montreal!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our management team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: http://www.cellcan.com/en/home.aspx
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.